- Before or at the time of collecting Personal Data, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use Personal Data solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain Personal Data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect Personal Data by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal Data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect Personal Data by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of Personal Data.
- Your Privacy
“Content Information” has the meaning defined in clause 8.1.
“Device Information” has the meaning defined in clause 8.1.
“DPO” has the meaning defined in clause 2.
“ Log Data” has the meaning defined in clause 8.5.
“Log Information” has the meaning defined in clause 8.1.
“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personal Data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we (and all our affiliated entities and relevant unaffiliated third parties) have or are likely to have access. Personal Data may include (depending on the nature of your interaction with us), without limitation, your (or such person’s): name; address; telephone number(s); email addresses; date of birth; gender; nationality; marketing preferences; and preferred communication methods.
- Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more information about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
- Information we collect about you and your Device
Each time you visit our Website, we may automatically collect, process and store the following information:
(a)technical information, including the type of mobile device you use, a unique device identifier (for example, your Device’s IMEI number, the MAC address of the Device’s wireless network interface, or the mobile phone number used by the Device), mobile network information, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile browser you use and time zone setting (“Device Information”);
(b)information stored on your Device, including contact information, friends lists, login information, photos, videos or other digital content and check- ins (“Content Information”); and
(c)details of your use of the [mobile application] or your visits to our Websites including, but not limited to traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise (“Log Information”) When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following: