- This web page represents a legal document that serves as our Terms of Service and it governs the legal terms of our website, http://www.solveemployment.org, sub-domains, and any associated web-based and mobile applications (collectively, “Website”), as owned and operated by Solve Education!.
- The last update to our Terms of Service was posted on 01 October 2017.
- The terms “us” or “we” or “our” refers to Solve Education!, the owner of the Website
- A “Visitor” is someone who merely browses our Website, but has not registered as Member.
- A “Material” has the meaning defined in clause 10.1.
- A “Member” is an individual that has registered with us to use our Service.
- Our “Service” represents the collective functionality and features as offered through our Website to our Members.
- A “User” is a collective identifier that refers to either a Visitor or a Member.
- All text, information, graphics, audio, video, and data offered through our Website are collectively known as our “Content”.
- Use License
- In consideration of you agreeing to abide by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, we grant you a non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-exclusive licence to download, install and use the Website strictly for personal, non-commercial use only, and subject to our Legal Terms. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Solve Education!’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
(a) modify or copy the materials;
(b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
(c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Solve Education!’s web site;b
(d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; orb
(e) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- [Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged.]
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Solve Education! at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Restricted Uses
- Listing of offered products on the Website can only be used for lawful purposes by Users of the Website. You shall not, without Solve Education!’s express and prior written consent, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Solve Education! trademark, logo, copyrighted image, or proprietary details (consisting of images, text, page layout, or type) of Solve Education!. You shall not use any meta tags or any various other “unseen text” utilizing Solve Education!’s name or trademarks without the express and prior written consent of Solve Education!. You agree not to offer or modify any content found on the Website consisting of, but not limited to, names of Users and Content, or to recreate, display, openly perform, distribute, or otherwise make use of the Material, in any way for any public function, in connection with services or products that are not those of Solve Education!, in any way that is likely to trigger confusion among consumers, that disparages or challenges Solve Education! or its licensors, that dilutes the strength of Solve Education!’s or its licensor’s residential property, or that otherwise infringes Solve Education!’s or its licensor’s copyright rights. You also agree to abstain from abusing any of the material that appears on the Website. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer system environment for any purpose is prohibited. Any code that Solve Education! develops to generate or show any Material of the pages making up the Website is likewise Solve Education!’s intellectual property, and you may not copy or modify such code.
- Solve Education! has no duty to monitor of any products published, transferred, or connected to or with the Website. If you think that something on the Website breaches these Terms please contact our representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If alerted by a User of any products which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, Solve Education! could in its single discernment explore the allegation and figure out whether to take other actions or ask for the removal or get rid of the Content. Solve Education! has no liability or duty to Individuals for efficiency or nonperformance of such activities.
- Electronic Communication
You are connecting with us electronically when you go to the Website or send out emails to us. You consent to get interactions from us online. We will connect with you by email or by uploading notifications on the Website. If any provision in any of our Legal Terms requires us or you to give each other notice in writing, you can send this to us by email at email@example.com
- Your Account
- If you utilize the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that happen under your account and password. Solve Education! reserves the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of our Legal Terms.
- You represent and warrant that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by you to Solve Education!. You are responsible for notifying us immediately of any changes to the information previously provided to Solve Education!.
Reviews, Comments, and Other Material
- Registered Users of the Website may post evaluations and remarks of a product and services purchased by means of the Website (“Material”), so long as the Material is not unlawful, profane, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable or include industrial solicitation, mass mailings, or any type of “spam.” You may not use another User’s account to impersonate a User or entity, or otherwise deceived as to the origin of the opinions. The Material has not been verified or approved by Solve Education!. The views expressed by Registered Users do not represent Solve Education!’s views or values. Solve Education! reserves the right, but is not bound, to remove or modify such Material.
- By posting an evaluation or sending comments, unless Solve Education! suggests otherwise, you hereby grant Solve Education! a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, transferrable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform such content in connection with the service provided by the Website and across different media. We also have the right to disclose your identity in connection with such Material. Any such Material will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not trigger injury to anyone or entity; which you will indemnify Solve Education! for all claims resulting from the Material you supply. Solve Education! has the right but does not make any commitment to edit, monitor or delete any Material. Solve Education! takes no duty and assumes no liability for any content published by you or any third party. Solve Education! has the right to remove any Material you make on our Website if, in our opinion, such Material does not comply with any of the provisions of our Legal Terms.
- Legal Compliance
- Intellectual Property
Our Website contains intellectual property rights that belong to us, our affiliates or our licensors. Such works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You acknowledge that rights in the Website are licensed (not sold) to you strictly for personal, non-commercial use only, and that you have no rights in, or to, our Website other than the right to use it in accordance with the terms of these Website Terms and Conditions of Use. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any portion of our Website is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website does not grant you ownership rights of any kind in our Website. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Revisions and Errata
The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You should obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Website, the materials appearing on Solve Education!’s Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date. Solve Education! may make changes to the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Solve Education! does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that our Website, all details, content, materials, products (including software application) and services consisted of on or otherwise made available to you through the Website and/or any email(s) sent by Solve Education! will be secure or free from bugs or viruses or that your use of our Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free from loss, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking or other security intrusion. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our site via a denial-of- service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- You expressly agree that your use of and access to our Website and all details, content, materials, products (including software application) and services consisted of on or otherwise made available to you through this Website is at your sole risk. You acknowledge that our Website has not been developed to meet your individual requirements, and that it is therefore your responsibility to ensure that the facilities and functions of the Website meet your requirements. This Website is provided on an “as is” and “ as available” basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- We shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Website Terms and Conditions of Use that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control, including failure of any public or private telecommunications networks.
- Limitation of Liability
- This Website is supplied to you strictly for personal and non-commercial use only. You agree not to use this Website for any commercial, business or resale purposes, and we and our directors, partners, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors or licensors have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- You further agree and acknowledge that, to the maximum extent permissible under law, we and our directors, partners, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors or licensors have no liability or responsibility to you in respect of any loss or damage you may suffer arising from your use of our Website, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of our Website, including but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via our Website, even if advised of their possibility.
- Links to Other Websites
Our Website may contain links to third party websites and resources provided by third parties. These links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. Solve Education! has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites and/or the resources. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with any third party websites, including the purchase or use of any products, services or content accessible through them.
- Website Terms of Service Modifications
Solve Education! may revise these Terms of Service for its Website at any time without notice. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Solve Education!’s Website, including these Website Terms and Conditions of Use, their subject matter and their formation, shall be governed by the laws of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Solve Education! both agree that the courts of Singapore will have exclusive over any such claim. In addition, you agree that any cause of action by you with respect to our Website, must be instituted within one (1) year after the cause of action arose or be forever waived and barred.
You accept defend, indemnify, and hold safe Solve Education!, its affiliates, and their corresponding officers, directors, agents and workers, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation affordable legal, accounting, and other provider charges, affirming or resulting from (i) any Content you offer to the Site, (ii) your use of any Content, or (iii) your breach of the terms of these Website Terms and Conditions.
- General Terms
If any provision or part-provision of our Legal Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that portion shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. To the extent that any Content in our Website conflicts or is inconsistent with our Legal Terms, our Legal Terms shall take precedence. For the avoidance of doubt, a failure to enforce any provision of our Legal Terms shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. The rights of Solve Education! under our Legal Terms shall survive the termination of our Legal Terms.